Monday, March 29, 2010

ReaLization..

Whenever I read my friends' blogs, I always came across so many things that really open my eyes..I'd been forgetful these days. Something that should not be forgotten and yet i tend to forget those really important matters. Forgetful was just so like me no matter how much i wanted to deny. I'd been reading lots of articles * nope, i don't think they can be considered as articles, much more to gossips i think*
I came to realize one thing when i read those so-called-tempting articles.We tend to be deeply affected when we found out that our idols*well for my stage of life its mainly artists* were in troubles...
"what the heck is it all about? i don't think its true..those things were all lies..we'll always keep faith in you! we'll be by your side!" we tend to get emotionally affected,worrying endlessly about them without even realized that there were far more important matters that we should really keep eye on.
Whenever we're all worried about our idols, did we really worried about those unfortunate people who should gain our sympathize more. Did it come across in our mind that those people were struggling endlessly to survive in this harsh world,having no food to eat, loss their family, holding M-16 at such an early age,forced to be matured in order to protect what's important to them and yet we don't even think about their suffering, let it be to lend a hand.I'm not pointing the fault to anyone else but for me instead and also reminding others so that we're aware of what happening around us. Lending a hand doesn't mean that we should getting involve in the war for example in order to protect these people. I admit at this stage there's nothing we can really contribute.But still, the least we can do is by praying to the almighty so that they're always in His protection. We should unite to fight against those heartless authority who seems so excited oppressing others especially Muslims community.

No comments: