Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Field Trip..woohoo!!!!! i just so love it!

No need to mention how much i love this field trip..don't know why but one thing i know for sure that i could get away from that 'prison' even for just a while.. Being close to nature was much more fun than spending the whole day at the shopping mall..ok no offense to those who loved shopping mall that much coz i just couldn't help myself from falling head over heels in love with nature..hahaha..so freaking liar..its not that i love nature that much but it was kind of like that i felt myself so damn lucky for being given a chance to enjoy the the god's creation that laid in front of my eyes..again.Its been a long time since I'd been spending time with my whole family camping and fooling around,absolutely with my witty cousins..it was such an enjoyable moment even we're nowhere in the middle of jungle..Their antics really complete my day and i love it so much! hahaaha..now enjoy the pics..not so many pictures of people..much more the nature..i think


my favourite one..
the king of my heart.. =p

patutnyer ad memerang..tp die dh lari..xpe2 kte amik gmba tmpt die main je la..hahaha

breathtaking.. this was man-made lake..a little bit salty

.mangrove forest..
you know what, i just feel like swimming in that tempting lake,
though i'm not that good in swimming.. =)

my lil boy n girl..hahaha..they're so adorable,aren't they?

classmates~

trees~wooho~

speechless~
the beauty of Allah's creation.

who is she???????????
our photographer of the day..MIRA ! ooyeay!!
she even took the picture of shits..good shot mira..

again..*sigh*

nothing to say..ngee~

the so-called-cuty ming ming..hahaha
i don't think so..no offense mira.. =p

faa~



i felt so glad coz i'm able to upload all those pictures..alhamdulillah..
i was on cloud 9..really happy*jumping excitedly*
bItah rocks!! =)


No comments: