Wednesday, March 24, 2010

loss

"Life is like being lost". This saying is just too perspective to be revealed. I didn't know why but this saying captured my attention. It might be true because in our lives we kept losing track on what's going on, how are we going to face this and that, loss self-confidence and most importantly at this stage of life like mine apparently, I'm still trying to discover my own-self. Truthfully, i didn't know my own potential or strength. Sometimes it kept bothering me on how am i going to face the life ahead, do i have that capability to be what I'd been dreamt of, does this path of life really suits me.There's too many questions that kept playing in my head.Thinking too much is apparently really make me sometimes kind of loss and scared to face the life ahead. But now i realize one thing, I'll just go with the flow and I'll take all of these slowly because all these questions won't be answered in just one night.I'll discover the answer one by one. I'd been putting all my will to get what i want..and now I'll just wait for the results. It's all in His power.

No comments: