Friday, October 30, 2009

MissiNg..

It was really hard for me to pour out what i'd felt right now. It was this kind of mixed feeling that i don't even understand despites of all the thinking and reflection that i'd been doing for the whole day.Sometimes i felt a surge of happiness without any reasons. In other occasion, i felt a tinge of sadness all of sudden especially when i remembered all those awful things that attacked me when i was least prepared. I know there's no use to weep over the pasts but sometimes it just kept popping up in my mind without i even realized it. However, remembering those awful things actually give me an unexplainable new spirit to wake up from the failure and realizing things that I 'd not been able to before.Besides, I was the kind of person who'll easily remember something in the past even if it was not really worth it to even remember . Though how awful things can get in my life, i know there must be something worthy hidden behind it .Who knows it will eventually turned me into a whole new person, more matured and tougher. I'm not that matured yet in facing all the hardships awaited, that's why i was kind of lost when something really bad happened to me.

No comments: