Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hERE We @re aGAIN..!

i didn't know where to begin...its kind of hard to mention about this matter..
actually...
ergghhh..why is it so hard for me to do this!
well actually .....
there's nothing "important" to mention in this blog...
i just wanna play around...it was kind of boring today with nothing to waste time on.its not like i was using all my times wisely or beneficially during my lifetime..its just that i was always busy doing this and that..and when I'd got so many free times which i rarely had,i didn't know what to do anymore..hahahaha..
so pathetic.
i didn't have any idea what to do right now. MUET was just around the corner and i had not prepare anything for this important event...i didn't even know the real format of this exam.
we had not learn anything.i felt like I'd abandon my English and it was totally sucks right now.

No comments: