Thursday, October 15, 2009

the journey of the day..

There's nothing much happened today..its just another boring day of my term break..
well its not really boring anyway..how can we let the times flying away so wastefully (like i spend all my times beneficially) so pathetic.
as usual, i woke up a little bit earlier than yesterday..haha..yesterday i was just got carried away watching gokusen and the result was ..i woke up extremely late..luckily i wasn't left my subuh prayer..hahaha..it seems like i'd turned out to be a ######## what's that..i couldn't guess it either..
i need to look after my lil brother..he'd really turned out to be an adorable baby but still i couldn't figure it out where in the world he inherited that kind of
attitude..he loved to impersonate what i did..the truth was i was the one who tought him to do such nonsense things..useless big sister..
whatever it is,he made my life so exciting,complete and not so dull like always..and i love him so damn much..i also loves love all my siblings..its not like i'll abandon my other siblings because of wa'ie.ok i'd been saying unnecessary thing..so i'll keep going to watch gokusen bye!
wassalam

No comments: