Thursday, May 14, 2009

sMaRt NiAga...

b O r i n G...that's the first thing that popped up in my mind when i went to smart niaga last sunday
not so exciting like the previous years..ok no offense! i love smart niaga with all sorts of foods and friends but this year, it was really kind of boring and i didn't even know what i'd buy with 10 ringgit's coupon...just wandering around and grabbed anything without even thinking twice..hohoho..i felt really bad though coz my 10 ringgitgt's note was flying away from me... $_$ anyway i met my long lost friends who came either for the awards or just fooling around like me.. i'm really happy to see them and i went there with atiqah...hahaha..
believe it or not...atiqah was the one who fetched me...she's driving alone! hohoho.. i didn't even had the guts to drive alone since the night's incident..( saf.,frh and mc na were there as witnesses and also as the victims)
hohoho.. :p there's kd,hafizah,bibah naeilah asma',nana, caca,afifah,aisyah,ivan and firdaus...

my friends..long time no see...miss them so much!

my friends..lol.. :p

No comments: