Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah..for months i've been tortured badly while waiting for the upu's result..i've finally got what i've been praying for all this while...
Well..i got an offer to asasi sains uitm..maybe it's nothing for certain people who have better chances to pursue their study abroad..but for me it was such a wondeful feeling to be given a second chance to reach my own goal ..
hoho..i've been a bit emotional recently..just bear with my unstable emotional..
Thank you so much for my beloved fadhilah for your eagerness in telling me that i've got the offer..hahaha..
iqah..you called me out of blue...so unexpected though..well did you really miss me too much already? btw thank you for being such a considerate little kiddo..ngee!
raihan also called me...hoho my long lost best friend ( i've meet her already..a few weeks before)
actually still care for me..don't feel envious with me iqah..hahaha..
saf and farah..anyway you guys have to wait a little longer for the trip to KL because my dad seems to want me to finish all the preparations first before allow me to go there..
and most importantly...i LoVe my dad!!!!!!!!! wohohoho..today he gave me another sets of speech..not really nagging me laa..more to advice and motivational speech...
he said " spm result is just a ticket. Once you get to enrol the course, nobody will ask you how much A's you got? Spm result is not that important once you're there and what's the matter is your result and performance at u which will actually determine what course you're going to take.Hence you can throw away the result into the bin." I love this part...hahaha..well he's just kidding. Don't take it seriously...ngehehe..

No comments: