Monday, May 4, 2009

ShOcKinG neWs..opss..

today i've finally could live in peace coz wa'ie slept unusually longer than i've ever expected..well more peacefully though..
why is it so? he got a new hammock which he loves to sleep in..even when i laugh or talk very loudly (my cruel intention to annoy him) he wasn't affected by it..still in his own world dreaming of some kind of things that made him smile broadly..
well it's good for me though coz i didn't need to rush to his side everytime he cries and shouted uncontrollably..so tired doing that kind of thing every single day..(i'm not the one who practically rushing to him..well i'm just helping out umi..hahaha) so exaggerating..
btw my body is aching badly...maybe it was due to the driving practices and lectures by my dad..
not only my body is suffered but my beloved hearing organs were practically suffered from my dad's blabbering...i think I'd driving him crazy, that's why he kept blabbering me ..hahaha..sorry ayah!
well he was the one who'll accompany whenever i drove the car to...whenever laa.
i was nearly getting involved in an accident yesterday..alhamdulillah i was survived...
well this wasn't the first time coz i was practically having this 'nearly accident' kind of thing every time i drove...hohoho..that's why my lovely eardrums were becoming less elastic from day to day because of the exposure to high pitch voices...wakakaaka..don't get mad! i'm just kidding..

thrilled news....qilah and abang will be back in just a few days! woohoo! i'm getting over excited recently...well i'm thrilled with this new discovery..hohoho.. can't wait to meet them..
i'm really miss 'em laa..for months i haven't seen them..now...i can create more chaos in our house with qilah...hahaha..
glitter-graphics.com

No comments: