Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Order oF re@cTI0N.!!!!!!

how in the world i want to complete this lab report..my biggest problem is i don't know what else to put in that damn discussion..
ergghh...hopefully there'll be a way to solve this problem..
this complicated lab report is soo ... annoying!!!!!
nope..i don't think its annoyed me to hell..its just that i was kind of clueless right now..
i feel nothing actually..just hoping that this so called beloved lab report could be finish today..pray for me..
i need to cook for lunch..so lazy
but i still need to get off my butt right now and go to cook
or else my sisters will babble non-stop and this is what we called annoying ..
before i write something nonsense ..i'll stop for a while coz there are pile of works need to be handled..
i love u so much!!!!! *my blog* hahahaha.. =P

No comments: