Friday, December 25, 2009

its just so like home..

of course it felt like being at home..
coz i'm home..finally..i'd able to get away from all those stressful events that kept hunting me..
tests are over!!!
it felt like some of the burdens on my shoulder were removed for a while..
yet there are so many things to sort out during this mid-term break..
how i really wish that all the lecturers forgot to give assignments but my dreams go downhill..
they'd prepared lots of assignments more than i could imagine..
so tired lor..
sleepless night,tests awaiting for two days in a row really made me feel like a zombi..
now i need to fill in upu's form..
and here the problem is..
i'm in the middle of nowhere..
the unknown future
i need to make up my mind
its not like i didn't know what i really want..
but it scared me
whether
i'd made the right choice in choosing the path of my life..
confused!!!!!

No comments: