Tuesday, May 18, 2010

untitled..

It seems like ages that i'd been abandoned my little tiny friend here (this blog)..it's just that i didn't have the mood to write for the time being..
no more typing nonsense things..
For the whole 5 weeks in pre med, i didn't know how to put in words..it was like all sorts of feeling that kept mixing up. It was very enjoyable to discover the whole new things and yet it gave me some sorts of feeling of nervousness, insecurity,and capability to devote my whole life in this path..It scared me out to think about that matter..just one thing that i bore in my mind the moment i was stepping out of the exam hall..if i get chosen. then it was what best for me and Allah knows that i could cope with that kind of life..so i'll try my very best..insya allah but if not, then maybe this was not the one for me.

holiday was my favourite..hahaha.. i just so love it. i'm free to do anything and it makes me so happy..

No comments: